By Anne-Marie Décaillot,Klaus Volkert
Anhand dieser Briefe beschreibt die Autorin detailliert, wie die Briefpartner um mathematische Begriffe gerungen haben. Eingebettet in die jeweils historischen Kontexte Frankreichs und Deutschlands wird ein faszinierender second der mathematischen Geschichte wieder lebendig.
Read or Download Cantor und die Franzosen: Mathematik, Philosophie und das Unendliche (Mathematik im Kontext) (German Edition) PDF
Similar logic books
This can be the 1st ebook that integrates nonmonotonic reasoning and trust develop into a unmarried framework from a synthetic intelligence common sense point-of-view. The method of either those topics is predicated on a robust idea of an epistemic country that subsumes either latest types for nonmonotonic inference and present types for trust switch.
Lately, synthetic Intelligence researchers have mostly centred their efforts on fixing particular difficulties, with much less emphasis on 'the massive photo' - automating huge scale initiatives which require human-level intelligence to adopt. the topic of this e-book, automatic conception formation in arithmetic, is this sort of huge scale job.
From the Preface: "This publication is addressed to all who're involved in the character of arithmetic and its position in society. it's neither a textual content ebook nor a experts' booklet. It contains a few loosely associated essays that could be learn independently and for which i've got attempted to supply a leitmotif by way of throwing mild at the dating among arithmetic and customary experience.
In chance and statistics we frequently need to estimate chances and parameters in chance distributions utilizing a random pattern. rather than utilizing some extent estimate calculated from the information we recommend utilizing fuzzy numbers that are made from a collection of self assurance periods. In likelihood calculations we follow restricted fuzzy mathematics simply because possibilities needs to upload to 1.
- FME 2003: Formal Methods: International Symposium of Formal Methods Europe. Pisa Italy, September 8-14, 2003, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Decision Procedures: An Algorithmic Point of View (Texts in Theoretical Computer Science. An EATCS Series)
- Limit Theorems and Applications of Set-Valued and Fuzzy Set-Valued Random Variables (Theory and Decision Library B)
- A Concise Introduction to Mathematical Logic (Universitext)
- Programming Languages: 20th Brazilian Symposium, SBLP 2016, Maringá, Brazil, September 22-23, 2016, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Computational Logic and Human Thinking
Additional resources for Cantor und die Franzosen: Mathematik, Philosophie und das Unendliche (Mathematik im Kontext) (German Edition)
Cantor und die Franzosen: Mathematik, Philosophie und das Unendliche (Mathematik im Kontext) (German Edition) by Anne-Marie Décaillot,Klaus Volkert