By Michael, PhD, PA-C Huckabee
This groundbreaking textual content specializes in the sensible wisdom and talents that either health professional assistants (PAs) and nurse practitioners (NPs) have to be powerful healthiness care leaders in a multidisciplinary setting. Written by means of a famous specialist in health practitioner assistant management, this enticing textual content is helping PA and NP professionals--increasingly known as upon to guide in numerous medical and administrative environments-- to navigate the original demanding situations they encounter.
With an emphasis on concrete software of management rules, this article highlights interprofessional verbal exchange and the abilities linked to turning into an efficient chief in various wellbeing and fitness care settings. Thought-provoking case reviews supply real-world program of options through the textual content. helpful routines in the course of the chapters and appendices convey extra readability to the theoretical subject matters tested within the book.
- Focuses on management for NPs and PAs in team-based health and wellbeing care—the merely textual content to do so
- Emphasizes interprofessional, multidisciplinary interactions, frequently on the point of direct sufferer care
- Addresses very important concerns together with energy and impact, management features and behaviors, followership, switch recommendations, burnout, moral issues, and more
- Provides chapter-opening studying inquiries to consultant the learner in gaining knowledge of powerful rules of leadership
- Includes bankruptcy summaries and management workouts to supply context to the ideas discussed
- Applies real-world situations to key management innovations via thought-provoking case reviews, introducing you to:
- Pam, an NP whose sufferer doesn't think her while she tells him he wishes rapid move for emergency care.
- Jackson, a PA who needs to confront a peer over a potential impairment issue.
- José, an NP who reveals his colleagues involved over unequal salaries throughout his team’s metropolitan workforce practice.
- Anya, an NP who's top a professional colleague transferred to her team’s strong point practice.
- Ben, a PA who unearths discord between his future health care crew over the calls for accompanying the fast velocity of the practice’s growth.
Read or Download Clinical Leadership for Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners PDF
Best medical education & training books
The final word instruction device for the yankee Board of surgical procedure In-Training exam ABSITE Slayer is a rigorous, high-yield assessment that focuses in particular at the American Board of surgical procedure In-Training exam. Designed to lessen pre-test nervousness and assist you in achieving the top rating attainable, this strong examine reduction presents an entire framework to your examination instruction and is usually the most productive last-minute overview to be had.
Checkliste scientific talents - in der Theorie ist alles klar und plötzlich erwartet guy von Ihnen, dass Sie:- Blut abnehmen, venöse Zugänge legen, EKGs schreiben- eigenständig Patienten aufnimmen und vorstellen, Arztbriefe verfassen- bei Endoskopien oder im OP assistierenWeiche Knie? Die Checkliste clinical abilities hilft!
Richtig diagnostizieren! Ihr Garant für einen gelungenen Einstieg in die Mammasonografie- Sämtliche sonografisch erfassbaren Brustveränderungen in brillanten Beispielabbildungen- Alle Methoden: Farbdoppler-Sonografie, 3D-Ultraschall, invasive Diagnostik- Umsetzbare Anleitungen zur praktischen Durchführung- Systematische Einarbeitung durch nosologisch orientierten KapitelaufbauSicherheit in Diagnosefindung und Diagnosesicherung- Präzise Interpretationshilfen zur zuverlässigen Bildauswertung- Übersichtliche Tabellen und Checklisten erleichtern die Differenzialdiagnostik
This paintings contains a foreword by means of James Stageman. 'This booklet has been produced to function a source for neighborhood physicians who carry scientific citizens into their practices and teach them of their workplaces. This publication has been designed with the busy group general practitioner in brain. every one bankruptcy is meant to function a pragmatic, concise, simply learn, stand by myself source at the subject lined.
- National Opticianry Competency Exam Secrets Study Guide: NOCE Test Review for the National Opticianry Competency Exam
- Handbook of Interventional Radiologic Procedures (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Handbook Series)
Extra resources for Clinical Leadership for Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners
Clinical Leadership for Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners by Michael, PhD, PA-C Huckabee